Cobblers Lane Primary, Cobblers Lane, Pontefract WF8 2HN.
Tel: 01977 722630
At Cobblers Lane Primary School we work together as a committed team to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment where children are motivated to learn, are valued as individuals and encouraged to reach their full potential.
WE AIM FOR ALL OUR CHILDREN TO.......
- achieve high standards across the curriculum
- acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live
- respect and value themselves, other people and the environment
- develop enquiring minds with motivation to learn
- work independently and collaboratively
- take responsibility for their own actions and make informed choices
- have well developed communication and social skills
- have self-confidence and high self-esteem
- recognise themselves as citizens of the wider world
- extend themselves in mind, body and spirit
To achieve these aims for our children we are committed to provide the following:-
- a welcoming, stimulating and safe learning environment
- high expectations of our children and ourselves
- a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum
- high quality teaching using a variety of teaching strategies
- a range of resources that are effectively used to support learning
- equal access to all aspects of the curriculum and school life
- support, guidance and training for all those who teach and work with our children
- foster and maintain links with the wider community
- recognise and celebrate achievements in all areas of school life
- work enthusiastically together to achieve our vision and aims
We do this to prepare our children for adult life and assist them in becoming successful life-long learners, confident individuals, and responsible members of the community.